EXHANGES & RETURNS
If you are not completely satisfied with your order you can return it to us within 14 days from the date of purchase for exchange or refund (conditions apply)
- Items must be returned to us unworn, in their original condition and packaging.
- For hygiene reasons we regret that earrings for pierced ears are not returnable once opened
- Please remember to include your original order number within the parcel so we can locate your order and refund you promptly.
- Please post the parcel back to us and obtain a free proof of posting receipt. We regret that we cannot take responsibility for items that fail to reach us or are insufficiently wrapped.
- We recommend using a recorded delivery method to return your item(s) to us, please keep hold of your tracking details until you have received your refund. We aim to refund items within 1-3 working days of receipt.
If you would like to exchange an item, please contact: email@example.com with your order number and a link to the item you would prefer.
WHO PAYS FOR THE POSTAGE?
Unfortunately we do not cover the return postage of items returned for an exchange or refund. Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs
CONDITIONS OF RETURN
If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value. Shipping is non-refundable unless the item is defective.
WHAT IF THE ITEM IS FAULTY?
Some of our products are very delicate, therefore very occasionally we do have faulty items. If this happens to you, please do get in touch with your order number, description and images of faulty product to firstname.lastname@example.org
Earth and Elements Jewellery
12 Quarry Road