Vegan Handcrafted Lemongrass and Poppyseed Luxury Soap
Vegan Handcrafted Lemongrass and Poppyseed Luxury Soap - Silk Roads Soaps
Lemongrass, native to the South-East Islands of Asia has long been famous for its refreshing citrusy scent that clears the minds and soothes the soul, like walking through a lemon grove in summer. It has anti-microbial properties and is rich in anti-oxidants, promoting cleanliness and good health.
For colour we’ve returned to the Far East for inspiration, in search of a vibrant and memorable colour. We chose turmeric for a natural and recognisable yellow, perfectly in tune with a lemongrass soap.
The final Silk Road ingredient is poppy seeds, infamously traded (even to this day) from the rocky, exotic and wild mountains of Afghanistan, their history is complex, subtle and have an effect strong enough to bring down an empire. However, you’ll find these are used as a simple exfoliant in our soap – natural and gentle.
This lemongrass soap has plenty of lather, which is balanced by oils moisture. We consider this soap our ‘wash away the work day’ soap, cleansing and filled with vitality to separate the work day from your evening relaxation.
These divine soaps are made with finest natural ingredients will keep your skin nourished, hydrated and feeling silky soft. Little creations of art, they are perfect for treating yourself or would make a wonderful thoughtful gift for your family and friends. With the wonderful natural colours, these gorgeous soaps also look incredible adding a lovely hint of colour in your bathroom décor.
These full-sized bars come in beautiful kraft drawer boxes .All our packaging is recyclable and no plastic is used at any stage of packing your order.
Each full-sized soap is approximately 80g. The weight may vary due to the handmade nature of the product.
All silkroads soaps are made in small batches and do not contain harsh detergents or harmful chemicals. Cured for a minimum of 4 weeks and cut by hand, each bar is uniquely beautiful.
No chemical fragrances – only natural essential oils that provide additional aromatherapy benefits while you are washing your hands, face or body. All soaps are vegan and plastic-free.
Top tips for making the most of your soap:
1. Always use a draining soap dish. This will help your soap last longer! You can check our Favourite section for some beautiful dishes from Etsy artisans.
2. Use the soaps for hands, face and body. It is very gentle and kind to your skin. This way you can also reduce the used of plastic in your bathroom!
3. You can reuse our soap boxes to store your jewellery or other small items in your home.
4. Keep spare soap in your linen drawer to keep your bedding smelling fresh and lovely at all times.
5. Take a soap bar on holiday with you (once we can again), when travelling light – save space for another bikini or two and avoid headache calculating volumes of your shower products for airport security check.
INGREDIENTS: Olive oil, Responsibly sourced Palm oil,Coconut oil,Sodium Hydroxide,Lemongrass essential oil, Mineral powder, Poppy seeds