Handmade Vegan Lavender Soap Bar
Handmade Vegan Lavender Soap Bar - By Silk Roads Soap
"Lavare". To wash.
This luxury vegan Lavender Soap is for winding down at night. It's smell is a lasting assurance - the day is done and sleep is close.
Our first product is suitably rooted in the language of washing, well-being and historic cultures. Dating back to ancient Egypt, lavender was a soap additive in the trade centres of ancient Persia, Greece and Rome, being used to purify body and mind. Lavare, lather, lavender.
This soap takes all of these influences and combines them with a blend of nourishing oils for natural skin cleansing, moisturising and calm well-being.
Silk Road Soaps made with finest natural ingredients will keep your skin nourished, hydrated and feeling silky soft. Little creations of art, they are perfect for treating yourself or would make a wonderful thoughtful gift for your family and friends.
These soaps can also become a lovely accent in your bathroom décor.
Our full-sized bars come in kraft drawer boxes. All our packaging is recyclable and no plastic is used at any stage of packing your order.
Each full-sized soap is approximately 80g. The weight may vary due to the handmade nature of the product.
All of these divine luxury soaps are made in small batches and do not contain harsh detergents or harmful chemicals. Cured for a minimum of 4 weeks and cut by hand, each bar is uniquely beautiful.
Silk Roads Soaps do not use chemical fragrances – only natural essential oils that provide additional aromatherapy benefits while you are washing your hands, face or body. All soaps are vegan and plastic-free.
Top tips for making the most of your soap:
1. Always use a draining soap dish. This will help your soap last longer! You can check our Favourite section for some beautiful dishes from Etsy artisans.
2. Use the soaps for hands, face and body. It is very gentle and kind to your skin. This way you can also reduce the used of plastic in your bathroom!
3. You can reuse our soap boxes to store your jewellery or other small items in your home.
4. Keep spare soap in your linen drawer to keep your bedding smelling fresh and lovely at all times.
5. Take a soap bar on holiday with you (once we can again), when travelling light – save space for another bikini or two and avoid headache calculating volumes of your shower products for airport security check.
INGREDIENTS:Olive oil, Sustainably sourced Palm oil, Coconut oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Mineral oxide powder,Lavender essential oil, Dried lavender flowers